At Steeltoyz you will find a wide selection of dilators in various sizes and shapes. Our dilators are made of high-quality and hygienic material so that you can feel completely safe when using them.
In this guide, we want to tell you all about the dilator and help you choose the right one for you. We'll explain what dilators are used for, what types there are and which size is best for you. We'll also give you tips on how to take your urethral stimulation to the next level.
Let's get started now and learn all about dilators!
What is a dilator?
A dilator is a sex toy that is used to increase the stretchability of the urethra. It is often used to reduce pain and discomfort during urethral stimulation. Dilators come in different sizes and shapes depending on the needs of the user.
What are dilators used for?
Dilators are often used to reduce pain and discomfort during urethral stimulation. They can also be used to increase the stretchability of the urethra and to enable new sexual experiences.
What types of dilators are there?
There are different types of dilators, which vary in size, shape and material. Some of the most commonly used types are
- Steel dilators: these dilators are made of stainless steel and are particularly durable and hygienic.
- Silicone dilators: These dilators are particularly soft and offer a comfortable feel.
- Glass dilators: These dilators are made of high-quality glass and are particularly hygienic and easy to clean.
Which size is best for me?
The size of dilator you choose depends on your level of experience and your needs. If you have no experience with urethral stimulation, it is best to start with a smaller dilator and then slowly work your way up. If you already have experience, you can choose a larger dilator to take your urethral stimulation to the next level.
Tips for using dilators
- Always use enough lubricant to ensure a comfortable insertion.
- Make sure you have cleaned yourself thoroughly before use.
- Start slowly and work your way up gradually to avoid pain and injury.
- Practice regularly to improve your dilatability.
- Only use dilators that are made from hygienic materials and make sure that they are cleaned regularly.